Tuesday, August 22, 2006

38 Weeks



Hey all. I'm going to be 39 weeks pregnant on Thursday. Yippee!! I had my appointment last Friday and they didn't check to see if I was dilated. I was a little disappointed, but oh well. I asked the dr about it, but she said it wasn't really necessary and sometimes she would rather not because all was going well. Maybe they will check this Friday. I'm so sick of being pregnant and feeling huge. She said everything was going along well. I measure 38cm, which is exactly what I should measure. (the cm coorespond with the number of weeks you are.)

Josh is having a VERY busy week. It's the first week of soccer so they have two practices a day with the guys and girls and then a meeting a 7 everynight with all the players. They will go down to once a day practices on Monday. I think he's looking forward to that. He's enjoying himself though. He thinks the girls team will be really good, and the guys looks more positive than they originally thought. We'll see, you never know how the season will be. I'm excited to get into watching the games again. I always enjoy soccer season, we're very busy, but it's fun. Especially since this year I'll be able to go to all the games since I'm on maternity leave for most of the games!

My work had a baby shower for me yesterday and it was very nice. They were all very generous. I got a lot of cute clothes. I tried to email you all some of the pictures, but for some reason all the emails kept coming back to me so I'll just post of few of the pictures on here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home