Thursday, August 03, 2006

36 Weeks

Hello all. I have been waiting anxiously for my 36 week appointment which was supposed to be Friday but now it seems I have to wait more... Josh won his game last night 3-2 and now the State Championship game is Friday night at 7 and I have to reschedule my dr's appointment so I can make the game. I tried to get in today, but my dr is delivering again. The earliest I could get in is Monday, so Monday I will finally find out if I'm starting to dilate. I have felt ALOT more pressure in my pelvis, so to me that seems to me the baby is dropping ever so slowly. I hope so. My friend Mimi is one week ahead of me and she is dilated to 1 and having contractions, I know you can be dilated for weeks, but at least you know things are starting.

I don't think I've written about this, but here are a few of my VERY strange cravings. Two nights ago I HAD to have meatballs and bar-b-que sauce. Not sure why, I just couldn't get them out of my head. But my steady craving is cough drops... Strange. Not just any cough drops, Halls Menthoyl cough drops. The white ones. I'm addicted to them. I can't tell you how many bags I've gone through. It started with just a craving for that menthoyl smell, so I would smell vicks while I watched TV. I even brought it to work with me to smell at my desk. Then I realized that I could EAT menthoyl. So I am.. YUM!!! It's the best. I asked my dr about it and she said that was a new one to her. She said that usually when you are craving something your body is deficient in something, but she couldn't think of what it would be with this one. :)

So I had to get that one down in writing so I wouldn't forget. I have many other craving smells and stuff, but I'm afraid to put them in writing because you all will think I'm crazy. :)

Josh is in Wisconsin right now at an athletic Director's meeting and will get home later today. He left last night and stayed the night in a hotel and the meetings are today. In case some of you didn't know, he got a "promotion". He is now the Assistant Director of athletics. He's very excited about this. NO more maintenance!!! YEAH!! No more yucky uniforms scattered all over the bedroom. :) I know he's really going to like this job.

Better get back to work. I'll update you on my dr's appt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home