Monday, August 14, 2006

37 Weeks

19 days to my due date, but boy would I LOVE to go now!!! :) I'm getting all my maternity leave stuff in order today at work, since at my last appointment the dr said I could technically go at any time. I'm definitely feeling different things now. I feel the baby dropping.

Josh went to Iowa for the weekend to help Jason build his house. He said they got half of the roof on and the porch so that was good. I didn't really do much. I made sure my house was in tip top shape for the baby to arrive and I went shopping on Saturday and bought a few essentials I hadn't gotten yet. Boring things to anyone but me! :) Except for the stoller and car seat. I picked those up this weekend so we can get them installed in the car. Josh got home Sunday afternoon took a nap and then we went out to Macaroni Grill. My favorite place. We went there when I found out I was pregnant and now we went there just before the baby arrives , it was fitting.

Tonight we are going out with friends to dinner. We're going to BW3's (Buffalo Wild Wings). This week at some point we have to set up the crib so that's ready too. I'm looking forward to finally having everything in place in the baby's room. It was great to get rid of that futon in the bedroom. Thanks to Jason and Laura who can now use that and our kitchen table which was collecting dust in the basement. Glad to get them out of my little house and open up some space.

Josh is liking his job a lot, I think he is just in one perpetual meeting after another. Must be nice to meet with your friends all day long! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home