Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Well my appointment went well. Baby and are doing great. I am not dilated at all, so now we just wait. At my last appointment (35 week) the baby was hanging out on my right side and now she is on my left side. She's pretty active in there. We went and toured the hospital after my dr's appointment which was really fun. It was nice to see where we are going and it kind of put our mind at ease for what to expect. It's a really nice hospital.

I'm getting very excited to have this baby. Only a few more weeks to go, less if we're lucky! I am having a very hard concentrating on anything, especially at work, I'm kinda just letting the days pass now.

Josh had his first day in his office yesterday. He enjoyed it so much. I took some pictures of it, so I'll post them for you. He said he was in meetings all day long. He's got a lot to do, and feels like he's starting behind the eight ball already. The football team gets here this week already and the soccer and volleyball players get here in two weeks. Where did time go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home