Monday, May 08, 2006

Too much sports!

We had another busy weekend. I went to 4 soccer games and 1 softball game. I know, that's too many! :) Josh had to coach a tournament for his Minnetonka team so we were at games all weekend. His team won the tournament for their division though so that was really good. Then he had a softball game Sunday night at 8 so we went to that. I really miss playing softball, nest year. Quite a sports filled weekend. Unfortunately I wasn't able to keep up on my house over the weekend so now I have lots to do this week.

I having NOTHING going on tonight! YEA! Josh has practice, but he'll be home after that. Tomorrow night we have another game to go to and then Practice Wednesday, a game on Thursday and off for the rest of the week and weekend!

I would like to go register this weekend for baby stuff but I'm not sure that will happen. Hopefully, I need to get it done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home