Monday, August 07, 2006

State Champs!

We had a nice weekend. We were able to relax on Saturday for once. We didn't have anything going on so we went to Sams Club and STOCKED up. I wanted to do that before the baby was born. It's just nice to have lots of stuff in the freezer so I don't have to buy the essentials for a while. After that we were going to go to the drive in to watch a couple of movies, but we had storms so that kind of defeated the purpose. So we walked around the mall for a while.

Sunday we had church and then at 4 we went to Josh's end of the year soccer party for his Minnetonka team. They won state on Friday night so that was very exciting. The house we went to was beautiful. They have a dock out to the lake and they were taking the boys tubing. It was fun. They are a great group of people.

Today is my 36 week appointment and I have to go back on Friday for my 37 week appointment. Nothing like having to see the dr twice in a week. Ick. I'm anxious to see what the dr has to say. We had to fill out some paperwork for the hospital stay too. We are taking a tour of the hospital today too. 26 days from today is my due date!! Yippee!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home