Monday, February 27, 2006

Tummy troubles

In case you are all wondering, yes I am still nauseous. UUGGGHHH. Beware... I'm going to whine for a minute. I'm sooooo sick of feeling nauseous. I will think I'm having a good day only to be hit with the nauseous again. Saturday I had a good day and was able to thoroughly clean my house, which desperately needed it since there was sheet rock dust all over. :) I was competely wiped out on Sunday from my hard work on Saturday I took a three hour nap from 1 to 4. Please pray that the nausea goes away soon though, it's pretty discouraging. Ok, I'm done whining now.

I'm starting to show a little and that part is very fun. I can really tell when I stand sideways in the mirror. :)

We didn't really do much over the weekend which was great. Josh was finally able to get caught up on some sleep and relax a little, since we're kind of at a stand still with the basement right now. He really needed it. I really can't wait until that thing is done. We have trim and carpet left and then we can move in. yippee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home