Thursday, March 02, 2006

I think I'm beginning to feel your prayers. Today has been really good and yesterday I had a pretty good day. I was sort of nauseous in the morning and then it went away until about 7:30 at night. It was so great! And today.... I haven't been nauseous at all. I can't believe it! I don't want to jinx myself, but I'm really hoping I'm on the upswing now. Normally by this time of day (11:00am) I'm so nauseous because it's getting close to lunch time and I need to eat something. But nope... I'm good and ALL I've eaten is a bowl of cereal. It's been great!! Ok, you can tell I'm happy about this. Hopefully this continues.

You can really tell I'm showing today. I HAVE to remind myself to take some pictures tonight so I can email them and post one on here so you all can see my progress. :) Because I know (mothers) that you are dying to see how big I'm getting. :)

Josh has practice tonight and I'm going to watch my show...American Idol. I have started reading Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey and it's a really great book. So I'll probably spend some time doing that and making a plan.

Chat to you all later. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home