Thursday, March 23, 2006

Me




Yesterday I posted a really long post and then something happened and I lost it all!! ggrr, so I gave up and decided to post today. So to make up for it. I have pictures for you all. They aren't the best, but at least you can see how my belly is progressing.

Josh FINISHED our basement last night. He installed the built in bookcases and everything is beautiful. I told him we are going to have to entertain in the basement now because that's the nicest part of the house! :)

I'm feeling much better now. I'm usually only nauseous right before lunch and dinner and then I'm fine after I eat and it settles. Thank God!!

We had our second dr's appt last week and heard the baby again. We could hear him/her moving all around in there. The dr kept asking me if I could feel it, but I couldn't. Not yet anyway.

Enjoy the pics! :)

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Lookin' Good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home