Monday, February 20, 2006

Messed Up Blog

I'm sorry, I really seemed to mess my blog up in trying to post that stupid link which I could never figure out. Sorry. It's a sight where you can track the growth of the baby. I will have to ask Kelli how she posted it.

So.... now that everyone knows I'm pregnant I can talk about it on this thing. Friday I will start my second trimester, and with that I'm really hoping the nausea will go away. It's lessened A LOT, but still there unfortunately. I can tell my waist is beginning to thicken. I can only fit into about two of my pairs of jeans and the rest of them are just too uncomfortable on my stomach. It's fun though. Other than that I haven't areally noticed any changes. Except for my freaky mood changes. Its very strange... I will be sitting on the couch and have a very overwhelming feeling that I want to cry, I don't. I just laugh at myself, but it's very strange the things that happen to you. Josh laughs at me. :) My next dr's appt isn't until March 16th. The midwife I am seeing said we will have an untrasound at that one to make sure everything is all right. We have decided to wait and be surprised if its a boy or girl. I think it will be fun to be surprised, at least for the first one. Makes it kind of hard to decorate the baby's room, but we'll figure it out. I think I'm going to keep the walls the color they are, which is a tan and then if it's a boy I will use navy blue and white and if it's a girl a dark pink and white.

Anyway, I will keep you all updated on my progress. I will post some pictures so you can see my progress too. :)

1 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Yea!!! I am so excited for you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home