Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Trimming out

More of my day is spent not being nauseous now. YEAH! For the past 5 days I have felt soooo much better. Now I just usually get nauseous at night. I can handle that. I am gradually getting bigger. I was looking at some pictures on line yesterday different women and their how big they are getting. Some of those women at 14 weeks were HUGE! I couldn't believe it. Everyone goes at their own pace I guess. I'm happy with were I'm at.

GUESS WHAT??? We bought all the trim for the basement last Saturday!! Another big YEAH!! So Josh is taking off work on Friday so he has the whole weekend to get it done. And then this weekend we are buying the carpet. I'm soooo excited. We will be moving in in no time. It will be so great to have the "baby's" :) room cleaned out and then we can start working in there. I don't really have much to do though since I don't have anything and we don't know if it's going to be a boy or girl. We are seriously considering red because that seems neutral. I don't know. I need to look at some pictures.

So... what did I talk about in these things before I got pregnant? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home