Wednesday, August 08, 2007

10 years already...

This weekend is my 10 year class reunion. We will being going to Des Moines for it this weekend. I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand I'm looking forward to seeing some people, but on the other hand I can't believe it's been 10 years. part of me feels like it was just yesterday i was in high school and the other part feels like it was forever ago. I was definitely a difference person back then. It should be fun though. Josh isn't sure if he can go with me... he's very busy right now... soccer is going to be staring soon and he has a lot to prepare for. We'll see. We were going to go to the fair on Saturday too. I really like the fair. It makes me feel like a little kid again.

I'll let you know how it goes...

1 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger amypotts said...

Hi Kris! I wish I could join you guys in all the fun...I agree- how different we all were in high school (we've come a long way, baby) Have you gotten out your old yearbooks yet? Reunions make me want to do that. Feels like it was a different world!! Take good notes for me and fill me in on everyone! :-) ~Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home