Friday, August 03, 2007

Life

So I have recently been reminded again of how quickly life goes. One minute you're driving home from work and the next you're on a bridge that is collapsing underneath you. Aren't you glad you are ready and if you're not ready to die, don't you think you should be?

Josh and I turned on the TV Wednesday night at around 7 only to find every chanel playing OUR city and the bridge collapsing. A bridge we have been over many times. It was amazing to watch. Coincidentally, I am reading a book about 9/11 right now too. It just reminds me that you must be prepared to die at any moment. I know that sounds harsh, but its true. Life goes so quickly and you never know what one day is going to hold.

Pray for these people... especially the ones who cannot find their Friends and family... to have no closer with be very painful.

I promise my next post will be on a lighter topic! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home