Thursday, May 17, 2007

Cough drops... and other things

This is in response to Kelli's blog about cough drops. She posted that she caught Andrew up stairs eating all the cherry cough drops and that she called poison control to see if it was a problem. Well, I'm not sure if you remember this, but my ONE craving during pregnancy was the MENTHOYL HALLS cough drops!! Crazy, I know! I probably went through 12 bags or more of them. Now of course I think they're disgusting, but for some reason while I was pregnant I couldn't get enough. I asked my doctor about it because I was eating so many of them and she had never heard of that craving before, but she didn't think it could hurt the baby. So... in response to Andrew eating so many, I doubt it will hurt him , other wise Klaryssa is in trouble because her mommy ate A LOT! :)

Also... in response to tonight and The Office... I am soooo excited too! :) Jim better do something about what Pam said last week at the bon fire. :)

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

ARE YOU FREAKING OUT!? I AM FREAKING OUT!? I JUST FINISHED WATCHING IT AND HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THEY MAKE US WAIT THE WHOLE SUMMER?!!?! (I may also be a bit pathetic.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home