Thursday, April 12, 2007

Gettin' By Today

Tell me why is it so hard to get up in the mornings? Some days it really is easy to jump out of bed in the morning start the coffee maker turn on my little light next to the couch and spend some much needed time in the Word. Other days.... I can barely drag my sorry rear end out of bed. There is such a difference in life on the days that I'm able to get up nice and early and start my day off right. However, the days that I have a hard time getting out of bed you can defiantly tell it throughout my day. I feel less organized and my spirit is usually not centered on Christ. I'm writing about this today, because today has been "one of those" days. I'm not very motivated to get things done. And believe me, I have a lot to do. We are expecting company this weekend and I have baking to do, laundry, and not to mention my job. :) So on these days I suppose I just need to stop what I'm doing and quiet myself before my God. ... oh and according to the Fly lady (I'm sure some of you housewives know who she is) put my shoes on. She says that if you keep your shoes on at all times you'll get more things done during the day. That's a whole 'nother post...

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Oh, I totally understand all too well. In fact, today I took a rare 2-hour nap with Andrew despite that our house was a mess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home