Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Weighty issues...



So here is my honesty blog... I'm feeling so frustrated. I had NO IDEA it would be this hard to lose my weight from Klair. I've never really had to lose (real) weight before, and now that I have to... it's so frustrating.... I don't think I'm particularly fat, I just want to get back down to the weight I was when I got pregnant, which is still a few more pounds. EVERYONE told me that because I was nursing the weight would just "fall" off, because apparently your matabolism runs a lot higher when you're nursing, well, I was one of the lucky ones who that did not happen for. :)




Don't get me wrong... all the weight in the world was worth it to have my baby girl, but it's hard now that I'm trying to get rid of it. So there you go... I'm being honest... painful as it is. For those of you mothers out there who read my blog... How did you get rid of the post pregnacy weight??? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home