Saturday, June 02, 2007

Today

Klaryssa and I went for a walk down to the beach this morning. It was so nice out and they have a nice playground down there. She had fun playing in the sand. Of course she wanted to pick every little thing out of the sand and eat it, cigarette butts, sticks, and rocks... gross. I took her down to the water and she was very scared of it. The waves were coming in and I think it was a little too loud. She wasn't sure why the water was making such a loud noise, her bath water doesn't make that much noise. I tried to stand her at the edge so she could feel the water on her feet, but she clung to me. She wasn't having it.

It's hard to believe she's going to be 9 months in a few days... everyone says it goes so fast and they are right. So here are her newest things. When she puts something yucky in her mouth I always say yuck. She repeats me with the k sound. It's very cute. She isn't quite walking yet, but right on the verge, she's getting much more courageous, walking along the furniture. She LOVES the Gerber cereal.. those puffs things. She gets so excited when she sees the canister. She loves to be thrown in the air. She has to put everything in her mouth. She loves daddy's controllers to his Xbox. She giggles when mommy laughs... it's very cute. She's such a good girl always happy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home