Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Its raining, its SNOWING...

It has been snowing continually since last night. So far I think we have about 7 inches and we supposed to get about 3 more when all is said and done. They say it is supposed to snow off and on until Friday morning. It's beautiful, but I don't enjoy driving in it! :)

We went to the Christmas banquet for Crown last night and that was fun. I took my pie and had one piece left over which Josh was happy about. We got there at 6 and we were outa there by 7:30. Short and sweet, just the way we like it! :) They had presents for all the children which was a really nice touch. The employees were all given gift certificates to their choice of three different restaurants. (the Crown cafe :), Pizza Ranch, and some other restaurant I had never heard of in Waconia) Which one do suppose Josh chose??? :) Yep, Pizza Ranch... I'm ok with that though because they have a really nice buffet. After the party we had some time to kill so we went to the mall because Josh had to buy something...He wouldn't tell me what...hhhmmm. :)

Oh...and I got stuck in my driveway this morning. There was about 6 inches piled up in the driveway and I thought I could make it out...but I got stuck right at the end. I had to shovel myself out. A semi blew his horn at me at the end of the driveway and scared me to death!! It wasn't my fault, he was just mean, and I wasn't blocking him. I think he was trying to be funny, and scare me. jerk. I got out eventually, but I was soaked to the bone.

I'm watching it snow out of my cubicle (prison) window and it really is pretty. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home