Thursday, September 29, 2005

Today is going to be a great day! Why you ask???? Well because tonight my husband is taking me shopping. Yes, you all heard right!!!! I get to go shopping with my favorite person on earth. :) For some reason I really love going shopping with him. Since I love the mall, I think it's just the combination of the man I love and the mall. Now....I did NOT compare the love of my husband to a mall, but I do enjoy shopping. I know some of you are thinking...I hate shopping with my husband because he is impatient and doesn't give me an honest opinion, he just tells me what I want to hear so he can go home. Josh tells me what he likes and doesn't like and I love that. Yes, he does get impatient...but he knows I like shopping so he tries and makes it enjoyable for me. And since he is trying, that makes me happy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home