Friday, September 30, 2005

We had a successful shopping trip!! We really had so much fun last night. I got a few things, including a tee shirt that Josh said I had to have... It is cute, it's a Mountain Dew tee shirt. :) I got a new pair of jeans as well. I was only disappointed about one thing. We have an Abercrombie Outlet here and I was sooooo looking forward to going there. It's always the first store I want to go to. Well, we ate at the Taco Bell in the mall and then headed straight for Abercrombie and it was CLOSED! I always find great deals there and I was very disappointed. Oh well, I found some other good things. I'm going to try and look on the Mall of America's website and see if they have anything about it. Maybe they are remodeling of moving or something.

I read Psalm 30 this morning. What a beautiful Psalm. "I will exalt you, O Lord, for you lifted my out of the depths. O Lord my God, I called to you for help and you healed me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home