Monday, October 03, 2005

Would you believe in went to the Mall of America twice in three days??? Me either. We went again on Saturday with the James and the Hunters. Us girls shopped and the boys went to a movie. It was a fun evening, I didn't buy anything since I my hubby had just taken me shopping, but it was nice time spent with the girls.

The rest of our weekend was spent at soccer games and relaxing. We tied both of our games on Saturday which was kind of a bummer, but it's better than losing. Sunday we went to Fourth Baptist to hear our old pastor from Des Moines preach. It was nice to see him. We thought he looked pretty tired. Sunday afternoon Eric and Kelly came over and Josh and Eric went fishing and Kelly and I talked.

So that was pretty much our weekend. Tonight is grocery getting night. Then probably get caught up on some reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home