Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's Gonna be a bright bright sunshinny day... someday

I've kinda been in a funk the past two days. I worked really hard last week because we had a bonus going on at my work so I work a lot of hours, well, now this week I'm having a tough time motivating myself to work. It's been dark and gloomy here the past two days. We had horrible thunderstorms last night. It was constant lightening for about an hour and a half. It was very beautiful, but children don't like those. So needless to say we didn't get much sleep because Klaryssa was afraid so we brought her into bed with us, but then she thought it was play time at 2:30 in the morning since she was in our bed... all that to say that being tired is adding to my crappy state of mind. I suppose I need to reread the post below me. :)

Actually, I'm reading a book my mom gave me right now called The Politically Incorrect Wife. It's so good... I would recommend it to anyone. If you read the book you will see. I'm only on page 100 or so, but already I have gained so much from it. Anyway... read it, you'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home