Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A Day in the Life of Klaryssa

All about me at 7 months:

  • I hate when daddy uses his power drill.. it's too scary. (or anything that makes a similar noise.)

  • Sometimes I like to be thrown up in the air and I laugh, but other times I don't like it... I think it makes my tummy sick so I make a funny face to let mommy and daddy know I don't like it.

  • I love all kinds of food. I like to try anything my mommy gives me, espescially the sweet stuff. Apple juice is the best. They say I get this from my daddy.

  • I love to talk walks outside. I look around at the trees and the birds. It's fun to be out of the house.

  • I love to pull on hair, the feeling of hair on my face makes my giggle.

  • I LOVE to wiggle. I never sit still, I've got way too much energy.

  • My duck blanket makes me feel secure, I usually suck my thumb when I have it.

  • I like this toy that my great aunt Deb got me. It's a catterpillar that sings and talks to me. It hangs in my crib and I stare at it all the time. Same with the floating bunnies that hang over my head. Mommy told me that Grandma and Grandpa Dykstra got those for me so i wouldn't be lonely in my crib.

  • I love when daddy comes home from work. He makes me laugh the hardest out of anyone.

  • I'm starting to learn that I can move around on the floor. I like to get up on my hands and knees and rock back and forth, but I just can't move quite yet. That can be very frustrating because I really want to.

  • I'm growing a tooth in my mouth and I like to feel it with my tongue all the time. It's making my nose run, and I like to lick the snot. Mommy says I shouldn't do that and it's gross, but I have to find out what it is.

  • I like to scream very high pitch at the top of my lungs too. I do that to get my mommy and daddy's attention. It works every time.

  • I'm not talking yet, but I sure watch people who do. I look at their mouth and wonder how they make those sounds.

  • But most of all I love to eat and laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home