Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Fresh air

So today I had major cabin fever. I know it was only 20 degrees outside and I have a baby but I had to get outside. So... I took Josh's soccer winter coat (huge really warm coat) and I strapped Klair to me with the baby bjorn and zipped the coat around both of us (I'll have to take a picture so you can see it!) and we were off. We went for a nice long walk. It really was nice to get some fresh air. That's the only bad thing about winter is having to be inside all day. She stayed nice and toasty in there and so did I. People stared at me the whole time but oh well, they were probably thinking what's that crazy lady doing taking a baby out in the cold. :) I can assure all of you she stayed very warm and enjoyed it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home